Sunday, January 10, 2010

confuzzle

how dare you copy me! Oh.. did you say who you were on the post? cause if you didnt they wouldnt know who lol. Yea well... if there is anything to post you can post via my blog I dont mind. Your imaginary friend huh. i guess you're mine too xD

ANYWAYS

Today went to Marry Mackillop Place. It was good to read about her life again. We missed the mass though. but when we visited her tomb, my aunt cried. (oh yea.. I went with my aunt uncle and cousins. only me. 2nd time. only one in my family that has been there) why she cried? i think it was because she was praying for her youngest son, who is disabled in the brain i think? when she cried she nearly made me cried.. but i held it in. there was a couple of italian women too, who are absolutely religious. they cried and wiped Mary's tombstone. One lady said to my aunt "May your son get better" and she stood up, swipped her hand across Mary's cross on her tombstone, went to her picture, touched that, then went to my lil cousin and touched his foreheads and said some prayers. My uncle also took baby Dominic's hand and touched Mary too. very emotional time there.

After that went and ate pho at bankstown. it's nice but not as nice as Pho54 xD In the care me and my 2 other lil cousins were exploring the pressure points hahah it was painful but funny. I did the "smell you hand joke" to my lil cousin.. you know?

A: eww smell your hand. i think it stinks or something
B: -smells hand-
A: slaps back of B's hand, making B hit themself.

:D

Had a great day. even when it was boiling hot.

edit:
Libby- LOL. sophia. Sorry i forgot about my name ==' Well i forgot to put my name down. haha. I didn't LITERALLY forget my name hehe.  oh. And i don't want to use my blog anymore. So if i feel like blogging again, i'll add everyone again :) sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment