Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Best Time

Oh it was truly fun indeed. Although some things occured in the beginning it turned out a pretty good day in the end.

What am i talking about? The visit to Libby and Kelly xD

First thing me and libby dad was out to the park for some talk. I dunno if this is lucky, but we found a young long neck turtle stuck between some rocks. Im always looking out for living things when im surrounded with nature and this weird looking rock caught my eyes.. turned out to be a turtle! xD

Brought it back together and gave it a clean scrub because its shell was covered in dirty and slim and.. stuff lol. Well we went to search what type it was and yup.. a long neck turtle, young and male. How to tell if its a he? If you look at their belly, if it is concave its a male. (goes in) if it sticks out its a female (to store eggs) also by the tail. if their hole if right next to the shell - female. If hole it further out its a male. Sooo his name is Bob xD took him out and freed him.
Oh yea.. during the process of cleaning there were MANY MANY leeches too. those small types you find on fishes, yabbies, crabs, turtles etc.

We biked to bonny shops. ate in there.. looked around. Libby went high with the coke slushi lol. it was pretty scary how she didnt stop smiling ROFLS. went out to unlock bikes and then something started lmao. Libby was angry.. no.. FURIOUS. This.. asian dude was looking at me. I noticed he was looking but i just ignored it. Libby on the other hand couldnt let it go. She gave him her death stare.. i think that frightened him or something that he went into his car but he continued staring. I assume he was just looking. people look lol. Libbys assumption was he checking me out LOL. and he was what.. 30-40?

yea well left it at that.. when we came back we watched "fast and furious" and went back out for a bike and.. PAINTING! it was fun.. hard to find something inspiring. I tried a new technique rather than what i usually paint. brought it back.. we made kelly chose which one is mine and libby.. cause she DID say she knew.. but she didnt LOL.

talked.. alot xD and yea.. that night.. well.. the next day at 12am. I lost an uncle who is 47. He left back 2 sons. one with a family, and one who is only 4 yrs old. My mum is going back to vietnam again. In less than 2 months, she has lost her dad and now her brother. How did he died? the same way that nearly killed my dad. i forgot what is was, its not a heart attack. but what i know is, the heart rate can go up to 210. my dad went to 207. same as my uncle and thats how it killed him. yet my dad lives. btw. When my uncle died, he came back again for a minute or so, and left again.

No comments:

Post a Comment