Friday, January 22, 2010

Dreams and Nightmares

I just like the title.. anyways

after we went to pick my mum from airport .. we can home and slept.. like.. everyone slept.. except andy who was playing ps3 - Avatar lol

Anyways.. yes the title comes in here.. i had a dream or nightmare.. probably both.. and it was exciting and frightening.. i'd like to tell it but.. you know dreams are extremely long but i cant really remember it all too.. ok well i know "some" or the purpose in my dream.. my family and I were like.. i dunno.. cursed? in some sort of creepy game.. and we had to go to lvl 6.. and there's like an elevator that takes us there, but no ordinary... when we reach lvl 6 we have to go to lvl 1 which is located somewhere else.. and there's always a challenge to reach it.. ok elevators are like.. creepy.. i remember only 2. one is like.. its like a floorboard.. and it stands on a stick.. so if the weight isnt balanced it topples.. and i fell cause roger moved out and the whole family was running towards me to keeps it spinning.. but yea i fell and that feeling is.. ugh.. yea and then i fell on ANOTHER floorboard which flipped upside down and i was FALLING towards the top! get it? yea umm

second and last (last elevator in my d/n is TINY.. its size of my laptop.. a small rectangle.. somewhere along this watery thingo.. i dunno.... and mum dad and andy went 1st to lvl 6.. then me and roger.. but we weren't the only ones.. there was soo many other people trying to run.. the horror-stricken faces and emotions.. everyone was scared.. yea so when it came back down it was me and roger.. so i sat down.. somehow amazingly fitting.. and roger stood.. then we press the massive RED button and it went UP.. UP is.. like.. a tunnle.. exactly the same size as the ele (-vator) well.. we went up.. and we fitted.. but then.. my brother started hitting his head on floorboard ontop.. but he couldn't cause our family went.. its really confusing.. then we got up into an aeroplane..which was titled like its gonna drop.. and it was underground next min it was above ground lvl.. on the streets.. well it WAS tilting.. i felt it.. and roger climbed out the wrong window which sent it toppling.. and i climbed out after him.. then the aeroplane turned into cars.. that constantly turned around and tried to squash up.. roger and I.. i dunno how but we knew we had to go to he.. airport? we were running and running.. sweating and screaming.. other people were like us but to no avail.. we were hit and thumbed, thrown about but he got up and continued running.. then.. i woke up..

but i was like.. dead tired.. my eyes felt like they weighed a ton.. drowsy? i dunno soo tired.. i had to go help my granny hang the wet clothes.. in the heat.. with roger.. which makes it worse cause i shouldnt be out in the sun.. especially not in this state.. yea.. i told roger the dream and he's like.. "wow.. littlebigplanet" really messed you up' and my granny told me it was probably the heat affecting me.. (i only told granny i had a dream/nightmare)

YEAA!! Sorry for the extremely loooong post :P

No comments:

Post a Comment