Thursday, December 31, 2009

So what happens tonight? a few hours before new years?

xD

Cousins come over and again... CELEBRATE!! FEAst haha lol and more Karaoke.

You know how when people give you presents? yea well I got one from my cousin Flora and it was a Ferrero Roche thingos. I opened it neatly and kept the wrapper in shape, closed it again and gave it to Andy saying "Happy new year!" He took it and as soon as he took it, it collapse.. DUH there's nothing inside! SOOO... I took it and rebuild its shape.. ready for victim Number 2, my cousin Alexandra, who also fell for it. Her next reaction was chucking it back in my face upset LOL. Last victim, my OTHER cousin.. BENJAMIN! hehehhe he also fell for it. So hilarious 3 in a row.

ANYWAYS... my dog pooped right in the kitchen.. first time ever i dunno why she did so. WELL i cleaned it up and went looking for her, incase she got some on her arse and there.. i found the dried carcass of.. TAPEWORMS! Her second time! its been aaages! must be the fleas too, they've all come back since she was "in touch" with other dogs at the park. Well gave her a tapeworm tablet.

And what happens now? all waiting for 1200 and while we're waiting, the kids go gaming and the adults go karaoke-ing. xD

I shall edit this post exactly after 1200 (if i remember) well.. off to gaming for meeee!!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment