Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I wish i was dead. I wish I didn't existed. Then the family would be more quite and have an easier life. Or so i hope.

Everyday, 24/7 I get into trouble.. with who? Andy that's who. What am I talking about? I get blamed for EVERYTHING that makes Andy unhappy whether it WAS my fault or NOT. eg. since my mum is gone and my dads not a very good cook, we bought those microwave thingos. Yea well everyone ate theirs already and only Andy didnt finish and it was already 30 mins. his food was literally COLD. SO I ate on of his piece which he was thankful. But then he started whinning about not finishing it so Roger re-warmed it for him. Then I went to wipe the table and I started smiling. Reason? because I was thinking about something hilarious. Then the thought slipped. Andy was on the table and he was grouchy and when I looked at him.. dunno why he looked funny so I smiled again. then he goes "Stop laughing at me!" so I go "Andy im not laughing at you. what is there to laugh at?" then he keeps repeating it and raises his volume. My dad was tired and he wanted to rest, but with the racket from andy he got psst. I didnt even say anything man.. all i did was SMILE for crying out loud!! I go in my dads room to sweep it, and he starts talking to me..

"What kind of sister are you? ALways teasing him and making him angry! Thats why you two can't get along. its always your fault. Why dont you go over to Libby's house and be their lil brothers sister? or go to linda's house and take care of her siblings! You don't deserve a little brother. You're probably not even Andys sister. No you aren't at all. You someone elses sister thats why you always fight with him!"

And i try to say "I didn't do anything! All I did was smile at something different! and he made such a fuss out if it!!" but i only got up to "something different" and he told me to get out. Man i was sooooo sooo angry that i felt so hot and i wanted to break something. My life is ALWAYS like this! whether i tease him OR NOT!

Then Roger sees that im upset and he knows i didnt do anything but smile and it wasnt on purpose!! So he goes to Andy and says "see andy look what you done. Now Sophia gets in trouble" and what does Andy say? "But she laughed at me!!" huh.. I went in my room and punched my bed with all my strength.. but the only thing that calms me down is blogging it.. i need to let it out.. and now I feel like.. since I started blogging again no ones reading it.

This is why I game.. it distracts me from everything else. All holiday when im not out (only been out once) i spend my whole time in my room. I can only game when my dad lets so what else do I do? Sleep, cry or just lay on my bed.. doing nothing.. staring at the wall. Although I know sometimes in not a good sister to andy.. i just cant stand it.. the way he fake things is.. pro and everyone falls for it. But I can see through him, especially when i catch him out.. typing too much.. getting too hot.. i'm gonna go to the park after i shower.. sorry everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment