Sunday, December 27, 2009

CRAP

I also realised.. my nose isn't symmetrical.

OH EM GEE

I HATE IT! First my jaw and now this.. huh makes things better aye? NOT I feel sooo retarted xD

haha lol my dad is forbidding this girl to come work with her friend, and her friend is who I call "Chi Thao" and Libby and Kelly have met her already.. (remember I told you guys you address her as "sister" cause she's 22. oh Kitty knows her too.. maybe linda too i dunno LOL)

Yea well reasons?

IMPOLITE: My dad came back from city and was sooo tired, and he bought 2 boxes of chocolate. He went to her and said "Here _____. Merry Christmas. what did she do? She looks up form her work to the box, and looks down. Does NOTHING else. My dad held it in front of her for 1 min and he got psst and placed it on the table. Then he turned to Chi Thao and said "Here, Merry Christmas" And she replied "Thank-you Uncle Hoa (Traditional thingo in otherwords she said "Chu Hoa") and my dad was happy. but he looked at her friend and was really upset.

ODOUR: yes thats right.. she smells.. bad. She also have.. i think problems living in today society..why? No ones looking after her. Her parents left her and so her uncle and aunts from America have been sponsoring her to go uni or tafe, but they found out she wasn't progressing so it was a waste of their money.. what do i mean? well... i know its mean but.. clearly its true.. she's not smart enough. In other words.. stupid. Why am I so mean? She really really impolite!!! My mum made and offered her food. everyone else took her and what did she do? reject it! My mums hard work and it was rejected? why, because she was too proud. she didn't even say anything like "thank-you for doing this. it's nice but i dont want it." she simply just said. "No i dont want it" for a 22yr old (yes shes same age as their friend) that is the most impolite person i've ever met (besides the bitch woman xD)

GREEDY: mmhmm thats right too. although she rejects food, when opportunity arises she eats.. like crazy. What do i mean? :D At my party, we invited Chi Thao and she invited her friend. well that girls didn't take in anyone else in the house but her friend (oh yea.. pretty sure she's a lesbian too.. the way she clings to Chi Thao) and anyways.. all she did was eat eat eat eat eat eat and.. did i say.. eat? the only time she spoke to me was "nice playing" when she watched my play Killzone 2 when everyone left but them.

I know harsh.. but she doesn't change the way people treat her wont. its not only us that dislikes her.. all my parents workers dislike her too.. shes the most impolite kid (to my parents) they ever came across.

RUDE: instead of fixing her own personality, she goes and complains and bitches about others. Others? I mean YOU PEOPLE! At my party.. my parents and other people overheard her talking about my friends.. yes YOU GUYS! Saying "OMG do you see the way she dresses? The way she talks? the way she acts? the way they "are". Effen hell talk about herself hmph.

Yea well there ya go. I gotta go unpack my mums clothes and clean again. hehe Can't wait for my fav aunt!! and her "boyfriend" which i call uncle :D they're still cool. I love her cause she's sporty chick hahah xD She always buys me sporty stuff. Knows me very well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment