Sunday, December 27, 2009

BACk!

After having my laptop banned, I still have my mac!!! alot of things kinda happened but not gonna say all just a few.
1. Grandma came home from Melbourne
2. Picked mum up
3. Dog slept outside for 2 days as punishment (it was raining!)
4. The bitch tried to ruin my family again by sending 3 cops to our house (looks like they were reading to lock someone up. Know we know where that bitch lives -bankstown- but they said they got wrong house, appearent the house she gave had 2 females. My mum and me but luckily my granny came so thats 3, and that she didn't know. F***** bitch go to hell! (yes only a handful know whats going on)
5. cleaned out my shelf and.. OMG my most FAVOURITE BOOK has COCKROACH POOP!!! :'(
6. Made blueberry muffins today. Yummy but I burnt my hand in the process of removing from oven. Now it stings (Kitty!! The egg works but it stings again right after egg isn't cold)
7. Doggy no longer sleeps in my room. She sleeps in our extension part next to roger!! -waaaaahhh-
8. Kelly hurry up and give me back my book!! xD
9. Here's the pic of the books i have now. Started buying in 2008. Spent around $500 for these.. and there is only... 35..



10. I found pics from my BD party.. here's a bit of them.



the above my aunt made for me.

11. My aunt and uncle from melbourne coming down tonight!!

Yup thats about it. Happy holidays. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment