Monday, December 21, 2009

Combat Arms + Troubles

No matter how hard I try. I basically SUCK

I play as much as I can, which isn't much and I never see improvement. Just wait.. when I CAN be bothered, I'll take a snapshot of my scores, and maybe some insights for those that don't know what I'm talking about.

Although I'm a shooting-game addict, I ain't a pro.

ANYWAYS, ever wished you were never born? I constantly do so when I get into fights with my brothers. Roger says I can't teach Andy because I simply yak. And when he says yak, he means I talk gibberish and just go on and on and on. Well, excuse ME but when HE "teaches" Andy.. well what you know. SAME THING! Just then, Andy wants to continue playing games, and he has done so for the last 4-5hours straight. Roger tells him after he finishes eating, he is to rest and we all watch TV and so, my lil brother cries.. HARD. And roger keeps explaining and andy keeps crying. Lil brother says he only plays for 3 hours and watched movie on laptop (meaning youtube) and i tell him, both are on laptop and that was his recreational time. You had your fun now listen to Roger because he is your big brother. Then my lil bro goes "I dont want to eat anymore!" so I'm like "Oh so you dont want to eat? Do you want to throw dads money away because he bought that for us" (The food was those pork meat roll thingoes) yea and then im like "now eat" and roger screams at me for yaking, and says I cant teach hom blah blah blah

MAN I was sooo pissed. When ever I say something, that backs Roger up, he gets pissed and tells me im saying TOO MUCH... ANd he keeps doing this, which is why my lil bro is so violent to me and doesn't listen and he thinks HE (my lil bro) is allowed to boss me around! Im sooo sick of this! JEEZE I cant stand it. So Roger tells me I shouldn't try to teach him (yea no wonder why Andy never listens to me) So im like "fine I wont ever talk to him" and rogers like "Yea do that! Thats good"

Fricken ASSHOLE. I know I'm so pissed.. I always get over it but stuff like this always repeats itself.. whoops.. sorry this post is so long.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment