Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dreams

Hello bloggers. Just woke up lol.

yes the title says..

I HAD THE MOST AMAZING DREAM!!

But now it's slipping away xD

Ok what's it about.. I know that it was 3 dreams in one night hmm...

1st dream: totally forgot
2nd dream: some sort of adventure with elemental beings and trying to save and track down something.. i know that a few of my friends were in it.
3rd dream: There was a performance for what seemed to be "my class" but there was peole I dont recognised and my yr 6 teacher LOL. ummmm Roger was doing a play and I think it was something about asian food. Me and a friend (I cant remember who!!) were on ROLLERBLADES! And we had 2 ramps and were doing these awesome tricks like somersaults and freestyle and stuff.

Anyways.. the last dream is my fav cause I really want to buy rollerblades and try learning a few tricks. Just simple ones not major cause I know they're dangerous.

WELL. I'm suppose to go movies today.. like right now (10:20) the train comes xD But I'm not going because I had a reaction to one of the food I was eating last Thursday when I went City with Kitty and Linda. -sigh- I still remember the counter incident where I didn't go TO the counter, but went INSIDE it LOL. Man it was SO embarrasing LOL. Kitty and Linda would know.. especially Kitty who wouldn't stop laughing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment