Monday, December 21, 2009

Expectations

Don't expect alot of posts lol. I just made a new blog so yea. Trying to edit the html code of this skin to fit my likings. Last thing I need to try is: Moving the whole page into the center. Currently its VERY DIFFICULT.

Well.. whats happening so far... hmmm

I have allergies .. i think from the food I ate at city. All i do at home is chores, sleep, eat and GAMING xD Made a new acc for Combat Arms.. My Killzone2 online status sucks cause playing by controller.. would be so much easier by mouse+keyboard.

My dog is starting to smell and it's only been a week since I applied the flea treatment. another 4 weeks before she can bathe.. OR.. i can just do it early.

I... think I might keep my keyboard for now... and yea. At The Moment.. I have to re-fold my parents clothes.. just to make it pretty and neat... and there's ALOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment