Tuesday, December 29, 2009

AVATAR!!

YES that right!!!
I watched AVATAR with my cousins and for the first time, my mum AND DAD. Well not first time. its rare that my dad comes along but... there was completely no more room in the car!!

ANYWAYS AVATAR 3D IS AWESOME!!!

I have to say.. that is the BEST MOVIE i've EVER WATCHED!!!! I want it on DVD NOW and I WANT TO WATCH IT ALL AGAIN!!!!!! There is no other words I can find for its AWESOMENESS!!

For ME, I would rate it 100/10!!!!!!!

I recommend you people to watch.

Now, about the 4th Jan, I do not understand why but I dont see a movie called 9 on. And in the homepage of greater union it said "9" is showing. Date may be changed just to let you know. If there is no "9" I'd be devastated, but we can still watch "where the wild things are"

No comments:

Post a Comment