Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quadsuit Looks update

Alright so... the whole day it's been bugging me. My outline of the quadsuit looks... like a cat! Not a Tiger..

Sooo.. I spent another hour taking pictures of myself in a position most suitable for a Tiger. It was hard XD I had do numerous positions because they're either too uncomfortable but perfect shape/position for the Tiger's body, or too comfortable but does not match a Tiger's body at all..

Sooo I decided to go with both. Half half. Usually in this position, it may wear you out because the front-to-be-stilts (for front paws) is too short, therefore lowering your top half which can be very tiring.. But I can get used to that so it's probably alright for me :) I just hope my completed suit looks like this but yeah.. doubt it. Probably look somewhat close.


Look like a Tiger now? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment