Thursday, February 3, 2011

Awesome day

I like today :) I received my studies of religion assignment back and.. I got WAY better than I expected! Sir called me up and the only thing that went through my brain was "oh shit I failed.." because.. truth be told.. Religion is one of my weakest subjects.. but then.. when I got there.. he showed me my marks and congratulated me, and said I did A LOT better than last time. So I improved :) He was right afterall.. that last assessment we had I failed it and he told me he knows I can do a lot better, and maybe I should move seats.. cause the people I sit next to bludge in class to ahahas. But I didn't move anyway... no way XD

Pretty good for completing and understanding it the night before. Two friends scanned my work for the info. I wonder how they went :P

Dreading the English one..

No comments:

Post a Comment