Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fight!

Still gotta pull my act together. I got my Maths results back from Ariel and had 75% so I'm pretty please with that. I just need to do even better now. For English I got.. 65%.. same as usually.. BUT I can do better still! :) And For religion I got 87% so that's like.. heaps good. Should try and keep it at that level, or strive for higher results, if it's even possible for me ^^

I'm still disappointed with me, for being unable to keep to my timetable.. as in doing homework and assignments properly.. I was literally saved when bios' due date was moved from Monday to Friday.. and I still have PDHPE which is due on Wednesday, which I still haven't completed. I planned to finish it yesterday (Monday) But I kept on falling in and out of sleep xD Didn't get to work on it. I wanted to have Dana check it too... :'(

ALSO, my sleep time if still in holiday mode. Maybe that's why. I keep on ending up going to bed around 12.. and I should be sleeping at 10, waking up at 6am everyday.. gonna force myself to change my sleeping patterns :)

AND I have calculated an estimate of this year's spending fee for me..
 $225 (group BD) + $500 (Special Occasion) + $480 (Parkour) + $1040 (Dog food) + $45 (Jersey) + $30 (Parkour shirt/uniform) = $2320... and I haven't included dog vaccinations, worms/tablets.. groceries.. food.. and etc. Looks like no shopping for me this year :) Must cut back on buying things I want (Watch is an except) -sigh-

No comments:

Post a Comment