Sunday, October 10, 2010

:)

Mmmm I haven't blogged for a looooong time lol

let's see... this holiday.. was alright. Didn't go anywhere much.. no fishing... :'( I had two outings. The first one was with Sa's group to liverpool westfields, where we watched Despicable Me. That movie was great, hilarious, sad and cute! ^^ We all realised, that the rest of the room we were in, were filled with kiddies. They were all around .. under 10? And of course, adults that accompanied them. But we were the only "older" kids lol.

The second outing I had, was with Kitty, Megan and Roger. We went to the city for one particular destination -> The Hobby Shop! =] If you read Kitty's post, you would have seen her yellow car model yes? I tried looking for any wooden construction kit, but they didn't have any. They had a different type, that's the same, but made out of foam :) So it had colours which creates a whole new feel to it, and looks very awesome. So i bought 2. And here's a few pictures of them.





It was incredibly fun constructing these, and the instructions were very easy to understand. There were a few problems lol. One of them.. was that I had to spend a while poking out the holes where the pieces fit into another. The other problem was the instructions =] Some of them were wrong. They had the numbers mixed up, so the pieces with a certain number on the instructions, had a different number on the actual piece :S

Mmm.. on the second last day of holidays (yesterday) I had a major house chores rush lol. Then I spend at least two hours braiding simultaneously for my parents job (I found out it was 50c for each that was braided lol) and man, my fingers were dead =P So after this, the whole family went to buy Guitar Hero 5 Double Guitar Bundle, which was a limited sale. We left around 3:30pm, and it was a 19km drive (so says the tomtom) and we arrived around 3:55pm. So.. I went in, asked them about the item i reserved, payed for it ($150) then mum went clothes shopping. Went home, started up the PS3, and... my mood was ruined. One of the guitars was faulty. The strumming thingo worked perfectly fine, but the frets (neck) didn't work. And so I turned on the normal controller to enter the game, hoping that it will work ingame. Sadly.. there was also something wrong. When I tried "practice" It said I had to have a mic or headphone plugged in. That's when I realised that it read the guitar as a mic? So.. it think's my role is a vocalist, which is very confusing lol. I tried changing it but.. nope.. didn't work. By then I was sooo frustrated and Andy wanted to play multiplayer.. so I tried the other guitar and it worked perfectly fine! I tried swapping the neck, but it still didnt work for the other one. So now I'm cleaning the house, waiting for 10am to call up the shop -sigh- YUP thats bout it. All the other days, I stayed at home, eating.. sleeping.. anime-ing.. and pc gaming or watching my brother play Dante's Inferno. (It's pretty gruesome lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment