Monday, October 11, 2010

:')

First Day back to school! I'm happy and sad. Happy to see my friends, sad that holidays has ended. I'm also frustrated by the fact that.. I FORGOT TO GET A NEW BUS PASS!! I can't believe I forgot! Jeeze.. so disappointed in myself. I should try to get it by this week, better yet today or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow because my parents are waaayy busy.. well.. ... today was an early start lol. Woke up at 6:30am, shower.. and now I'm braiding again for my mum. Better get off here lol. Shall edit this after school :)

EDIT: Ahhh so first day back wasn't so bad XD Got our first assignment for year 12 lol. English.. belonging..  we have 8 weeks to do it, and so its due end of term before holidays. Will be starting year 12 biology tomorrow, and seriously, I'm starting to get sick of writing the word "Belonging" I wrote it ALOT of times in fundamentals, then ALOT of times in english LOL. Maths was same as usual.. very slow.. quiet.. boring.. we got 2 chapters left. Started on Right angles and Pythagoras Theorem which is so easy because i did that in 2U.. but this is an EASIER version lol. I enjoyed lunch. Spent it in the music practice room with Jessica, Kitty and Jenny. I was surprised they said it was good =D And happy of course. I thought it sounded a bit weird lol

No comments:

Post a Comment