Tuesday, October 26, 2010

:')

-sigh- It's Tuesday.. and tomorrow is retreat. I'm excited but not.. because I won't have my laptop .. which means I can't talk to specific people XD

But I think that should be good.. because I should be giving them space since it's their HSC LOL. Ahh stupid me I talk too much >.<

I'm pretty proud of myself this term lol. I seem to be working in class and not bludging :) I've got all my equipment and books ready (They're A5 exercise LOL) and I've been doing my homework too :)

My game day is currently and should always stay to be Friday.. which is when I play guitar hero!! XD

Oh and.. I still haven't thought of a name for my first song.. and I'm making another one, hopefully it's not boring as that other one lol.

AND ZOMG! Ranger's Apprentice Volume 10 is out in a few days!! -screams with joy-

No comments:

Post a Comment