Monday, September 20, 2010

Back On Board

HELLO EVERYONE!!

11:23pm atm.. gonna do super fast post because I got hiking tomorrow for pe (must wake up early. Leaving house @ 6:55am)

Sooo.. quick recap.

Yearlies went by sooo fast. I stressed before exams, I relaxed during exams.. I stressed after exams. I got my PE back together. I was alright. I passed. 65% ranked 5th in class. Not bad. I think last year I had 50-58%?

Moonfest, was CRAP.. i mean seriously.. you call that fireworks? LOL where's the big explosion!! =D

hmmm what else.. oh yea.. today.. was so sad.. yr 12 farewell!! Right after the bell went I ran to the hall, hoping Jenny and Rawan were still there. They're the closest buddies in yr 12 to me.. especially Jenny :') I told myself I wouldn't cry, knowing this may well by the last time I see her.. so.. I didnt see her first.. but I found Rawan. We started, hugged.. and out of no where tears sprang from my eyes and came pouring out. Then I made her cry LOL omg.. it was hard to stop.. and then.. i found.. Jenny.. omg I just went went up to her and started crying my eyes out and there was ppl all around me LOL and she started crying too! -sigh- it went by too fast.. if only things between our parents were alright.. :') it was so sad.. seriously.. but hopefully I'll see her again someday. We said after her HSC exams we'll sneak out together lol. So i can accompany her and her group. Won't be awkward, I know them well too XD

I LOVE YOU JENNY!!

SOO YEAA... Im so excited for pe i cant sleep... and.. my brother graduated! yay awesome!! He came FIRST in CONSTRUCTION and received a MEDAL!! I'm so proud of you Roger! [although you wont read this lol]

Oh yea.. one more thing. My mum didnt know and bought 2 EXTRA bottles of milk.. now we have..  3 and a half bottles of 2L milk.. and its overdue date is.. 24th Sept.. 2 more days!! WTH 6L of milk!! Yeaa lol

So!! IF you wanna buy books [to yr 11's or anyone] go buy from bookdepository (google that lol) its THE BEST place to buy books ONLINE! FREE SHIPPING. And I hope you fall in love with that site, because i know i have [have you kitty?] LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment