Sunday, July 18, 2010

Runescape Account

This is an update on my runescape account lol. Unlike "someone" I don't cheat XD

It's all my hard work and effort. [You can interpret this as all the hours of my life I wasted on it lols]

People that don't play runescape won't really understand it lol, but to those who do play it. "hheehee"

MMmmm.. after I bought the abyssal whip, I got 1mil cash and another mil worth of items left in my bank =]

Lvl 82 (84 with summoning)

I didn't feed the terrier much, so he's still a pup since last time lol



The stuff in the above images ( - ring of wealth, amulet of glory and red dragon vambraces )

XD Bye RUNESCAPE!! See you next holiday! And that'll be the last time til I finish HSC =]

Dnt worry Jolly changed my pw. VI! You forgot!! explains how I was able to get on roflss

No comments:

Post a Comment