Monday, July 5, 2010

Diana's Outing

It was alright. I spent around $96 LOL

I shouted $30 for the restaurant. We ate at a place thats like Yum Cha, so I shouted the "large" section, which was 5 dishes =]

Then we were suppose to go karaoke but.. $6 for an hour, and I'm not going to sing.. so Angela, Kitty, Jessica Li, Jessica Dang, Brittany, Michee, Megan and I went shopping. Dang and Brit went their ways, we went ours =]

My first time in that massive bookstore (I think it's my first time.. LOL) and I was SOOOO excited when the book I was looking for, for 4 years popped up on the comp. Then my hopes died as it was SOLD! -cries- So I got "Grave Of The Fireflies" for $30 :)

Ok soo.. I'm not exactly putting the events in order LOL but yeaa.. Before that bookstore we went to Morning Glory? I think.. the one that's colour coded and has 3 lvls. YUP well I spend $7 for a brown doggy bean-bag plushy. It was small but so cute!! XD Got it for my mum and she LOVES IT hehee. Here's a pic LOL


NOW, I gotta clean my room and complete all house chores.. then.. MOVIE time!! XD

EDIT: WHoops i forgot! :L Also went to the capitol. I spent $9 on those machines LOL. Lost $8 hahaha lolss. The first dollar I spend on that gun thingo, and I won a plushie for Megan XD and yea. NO PICS taken there of course LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment