Wednesday, July 21, 2010

-sighh- This is so sad, why don't these things happen to me in the holidays? Why now! When its term 3, and I need to be there for cheerleading!!

Monday I didn't attend school, because I came down with a cold during the night. I guess it was because I gave my dog a bath at 9pm =/ And it was cold at night too. Wait.. How the heck would I get from that? Easy (though I didn't really think about it) I don't give my dog her bath in the clothes I'm wearing. I strip. NOO not everything ROFLS. I wear a singlet and underwear.. yes weird.. but its better than getting your PJ's or whatever you're wearing soaking wet. AND I had the window open.. freezing mmhmm but if I dont open the window and turn on the fan I would suffocate with the smell of wet dog =D

SOOO Came back to school on Tuesday.. went well.. didn't do much cheerleading because more than half the girls were at various meetings.

Today? Why am I typing this during school hours? Yes I'm at home, but I'm not planning to stay home all day. Besides, I'm only having what girls would get once every one or two months? Yes that.. massive cramps. SO I'm sitting here typing this up with a heated wheat bag on my stomach and it feels awesome :) Lol thats not the only reason why I'm home atm. You'd know that I have.. this weird thing going on in my stomach yes? Well that's the cause of ________ =) So right now my stomach feels so warm and awesome, yet my stomach feels like its in nots. And whenever that sound comes along.. I feel like puking =='

WELL this is just to let you ppl know that I'm NOT jigging. If I did jig, it'd probably be the last day of school, yet I haven't jigged that even once so NO IM NOT JIGGING LOL.

notetoself: Must be back at school before lunch, no matter what condition I'm in. [cheerleading!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment