Tuesday, July 20, 2010

NO MORE FEAR!! I think I'm going to do fine/ok for the prelims. One more term left. Gosh so fast lol.

What I'm certain of.. is I'm not going to do good for English.. even if i try hard.. might pass.. but probably 60% .. or 70% if im lucky lols.. =D

LOLOL Something funny happened while I was at school.

My dad didn't clean up the rat glue and the 2 mice that was stuck on it.. and my dog tried to eat it, and she went too far LOL Her fur around her face got stuck a little, so when she pulled back her hair tugged.. so I think she thought the mice bit her. SO.. as a result she jumped awkwardly, and her feet got stuck, then she thrashed about and was whinning and screaming lolol. My dad ran out cause it sound like my dog was in huge pain or something (My mum said it was a long time since she saw him run to something like that.. he really must love cookie too lols) and he found the rat glue plate broken in half, one stuck on cookie's side, and the other stuck under her belly.. with the mouse stuck on it too lool.

SOOO my mum spent and hour or so taking it off her, having to cut some of her hair =/

I know.. it's sad.. but its FUNNY :L Poor doggy.. gave her a bathe =]

No comments:

Post a Comment