Monday, July 19, 2010

I don't know whats wrong with me, but I'm starting to panic about this term.

I know we're facing the yearlies soon, and I want to do good, but I don't understand. I have .. this.. feeling that I won't do good.. and I don't like it.. BUT I'm not going to give up. I've already isolated myself from addicting games. The only game I have left thats open to me, is omgpop, and .. that's not very addicting (except the hitmachine.. but I get sick of it after one game lol)

What's my goal for the end of year 11? To get a waaay better report than before. For the yearlies I'm aiming for 70 above (I know.. not such a high number since all my friends can get like.. 80 above or something.. they're just too smart)

uughh... I still have that gut feeling.. especially for english.. since I suck at it so much.. I know english is my worst subject, and I don't know how to improve on it =/

Still haven't finished that 30-day letter thingo. I'll finish the whole thing one day lol, I'm also moving away from this blog too. So.. I'll probably post "major" stuff only =D

WELL, bye bye blog and.. the internet lol. Moving away from my laptop too, trying to use it only when I need to -sigh- just hope I can keep this up..

No comments:

Post a Comment