Sunday, November 21, 2010

Loaded.. with WORK

Wow so stressing. I have 6 assessments at the moment. Mathematics (Trig) English (AOS) Biology, Religion, PDHPE and Hospitality.

I've completed Religion and PDHPE but I need to fix them up. I'm still working on that belonging story for tomorrow (Monday) and it's.. pretty difficult :) I got Hospitality and PDHPE due this week, Maths, English and Religion due next week, and Bio next year. Looks like I'll be SUPER BUSY, since I've been procrastinating a little too much.

Haven't blogged in a while, and hopefully the holidays will give me a lot to blog about :)

OH YES. The formal was great :) Exact same food as yr 10 since it was the same place: Conco D'oro. I was quiet.. very quiet ahahaas. I was sooo shy seriously. I was just scared and my head kept telling me to "TALK.BE YOURSELF" But that didn't work out =) And then Danny kept asking me to come dance.. so eventually I went with him, but I just stood there looking around nervously.. and it was a PRETTY long time until I had the guts to start dancing.. little by little :) I'd like to keep the rest of the details as a personal thing =] But yea overall, it was a fun and enjoyable night -Thumbs Up- Pictures are on facebook, and there's not much hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment