Monday, November 8, 2010

:)

Through times of depression, sadness, loneliness, anxiety and other negative phrases, don't show it to the world. Don't let people pity you, don't show them your weakness. Show them your greatness, your awesomeness. Show them your smile. Your happiness. Don't bring your friends down with you. Keep them away from the clutches of those types of feelings. Push them away from it. How? Never. Stop. Smiling.

It's amazingly hard to do that, and I only know of at least 3 people who've successfully done that (Only because I have been told of what they've been through). One of those three is my mum. She's suffered through depression, loneliness, being neglected, accused of things she hasn't done, laughed upon, compared to, isolated from her family, suffered mental abuse and has even been in a state where she didn't know who or where she was. And yet to this day, she has placed on a permanent smiling face, and so many people judge that because she always seem to be happy, and she's 42, looking fit and hot, there's nothing wrong with her life. Nothing bad has happened to before.. so even keeping your smile has disadvantages.

So what do we do? If we were to smile over our suffering for the sake of your friends and family, do we just keep on doing that for the rest of our life? Suffer by ourselves? I guess not, because there's always the few people who are let upon in our inner circle :) But what about those who does not have anyone anymore? Well, that's when they cry to other objects! A pillow! A teddy bear! A dog, cat or bird! (Car? Laptop? iunno many things) Anyways I'm getting off topic =] I do not know why I posted this, it was probably due to a thought that raced across by brain. Oh well. That's what I shall be attempting, and hopefully succeed in it. Just because of my stupidness of not being able to contain my tears, I've made a certain someone cry because she was unable to help me, therefore making her feel extremely helpless, and a few other people worry, and some others worry as to why I was eating so much, but I tend to get extremely hungry when something has happened :) It's so hard for me to be open now. I'm scared I'll say something wrong, since my stupid brain can't function properly when I'm in some emotional situation ==' whoops I mean :)
So I think I'll close myself up now. This might be the wrong thing to do, but I don't want to drag anyone else down. After what I've done there's nothing I can do to compensate for it. Anything done to myself mentally or physically or whatever won't change it, it'll just make me suffer the results of those actions. So now.. this shall be the last time (hopefully) that you guys will see this part of me. No one likes being pitied. Well I know I used to, but that was when I was young and immature. Now, I should TRY my hardest, give it my all, and
 
                                                                   Never.Stop.Smiling.
What a cute German Shepherd X!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment