Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mini Outing

Kitty, Jessica and I, was suppose to go to the that uni opening day?

Well.. we DID go there, but it wasn't really meant for us? I mean.. we were totally confused when we went in lol, and everyone was like.. around 19's+  :S

ANYWAYS.. it was very enjoyable today, but my shoulders are aching alot lol

Went into many many many of those umm.. shops like morning glory and stuff. Eating sushi.. more morning glory, then into this.. kind of market place, where I got my name painted :) Then into capitol, where my first dollar got me a strange looking thing, and my 2nd dollar got me another toy, and i think used for the same purpose as the first. Later Kitty and Jess told me its for your phone lol. my other $2 failed. DAMN YOU "L"!! He wouldn't drop for me :(

After that.. I bought my mum a stone like bonsai? -shrugs- OH YEAA... Also bought some thingymabob at emperor's thingo.. LOL yea. SO hot and yummy. =] Went back to cabra, bought 2 lollies from Jessica's shop, listening to her mum telling me how many pencil cases she has LOLOL and yea. Kitty went woolies =]





No comments:

Post a Comment