Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dad's BD Present

So, my dad's birthday is this month. Coming up soon =] I went and bought a Chinese Golden Dragon origami thingo, for $9. So.. in 2 days, it's completed! XD With the help of my slaves. I didn't make them my slaves though, they offered. So these slaves of mine, helped fold the many pieces, which was around 340-360 or so. Who are they?
Sa, Jenny, Kitty, Angel W. Jolly, Ariel, Ngan (Tu) and Jessica L. =] [THANKS FOR HELPING!!]

Oh, I also got a VERY VERY SORE upper BACK and NECK from this. I gave it to my dad today, since I don't thinking I'm able to keep it in one piece til his birthday. Anyways.. if you've seen this one already, you'll probably see it's different. I didn't really understand the instructions for the head, so I just made some up =]




1 comment: