Monday, August 16, 2010

Javelin

Weeee I'm so happy!!! >.<

It's my first time being chosen to represent the school in SCC Athletics! (Sydney Catholic College)

As the title says, I was chosen because I came second in javelin. LOL I was so happy I couldn't stop sharing the news with my friends, but then.. there was one particular person.. that just.. ruined my mood... jeeze she doesn't have to be that obvious. She wasn't even happy! Well..  she looks that way..

What does she say? "So, I go every year"
So I asked her "Did you get a note?"
And she replied "No. Not yet. But I will. I have to, because I'm like, good at everything ahaha"
And so I said "mm.. yea I know you are..."

Far out.. why is she always like that? When it comes to things she's good at, no one's allowed to be better than her! Last year I came second, pretty close to her score, and when I got my ribbon for coming second, I was soooo excited because I got a ribbon for javelin for the first time! And what does she say to congratulate me? "So? I always get first" Pfftt yea as if I don't know. I'm always under her for Javelin. There's no chance that I could get first place, you know why? She's ALOT ALOT taller than me, and one thing for sure, she's alot bigger too, so waaaayy more strength in those arms. With that height and strength, I'm at such a disadvantage, but at least I came second!! -sigh- I only came second  this year because she was absent..

But yea! 27th August I won't be at school :) I'll be at some place representing the school.  =] So excited lol, but upset that my friend is always like that to me.. when ever I share something with her, something I accomplished and I'm happy, yea she congratulates me.. but that line always comes up afterwards.. "So?..  I came/got this blah blah blah.." :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment