Thursday, June 10, 2010

T.T

Soo tired!! Slept as soon as I got home. Woke at 7pm. Man.. workplacement is killing my feet. We stand for 7 hours, and when we sit, it's our break.

And Gawd.. My gum is swollen LOL. I brought fish for lunch yesterday, and I was chewing and a fish bone punctured my gum (right behind my teeth) and it went in around.. 1 cm deep. I had to yank it out and.. damee.. the pain man.. now that area feels so uncomfortable.

My dog was found with a guineapigs head in her bed. And she was eating it.. ugh.. disgusting and horrible LOL. Wonder where she got that from.

Anyone want any kittens!! Ask Jessica Li!! XD

So much homework to be done.. and all I want to do is sleep. Last day of workplacement tomorrow :) Can't wait for school. I miss everyone. I miss my friends. I miss chicken corn rolls with tomato sauce =D And.. yea.. I just miss everyone >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment