Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 1 - Best Friend

I'll write this letter to my Best Friends, as well as my close friends, since they're as good as my best friends =]

So, To my Best and Closest Friends.

Thank you, for always being there and listening to my issues. It is being with you that I found my weaknesses, my strength, my talents, and my personality. I am greatly honored that you know exactly when to interrupt someone, or change the topic just in time for saving me. (that's special thanks to Ariel when she sees I really need to eat without giving half my food away <3) I'm so grateful that you always help me, even though I'm usually lazy, and sometimes selfish.. and that you support me when I leave my assignments to last XD What I love most about you guys, is that you actually understand my way, and how I express my feelings. Most of the time, if say, you got hurt, or something depressing happened that affected you greatly, I always try putting myself into your shoes, and I do care, but my reaction, or my expression, does not really show it. It may always look like I'm trying to change the topic, or avoid your eye contact, but that's only to keep my from crying, because if I cry, chances are, you would too.

There's no other words I can put together,
for this feeling I'm having now,
knowing that I made my choice right,
choosing the right friends for me,
when some people say otherwise.
Just know, that if any fight occurs,
or anything that might break
our friendship bond
I will never hate you
I will always love you, and
I will always be waiting ..

No comments:

Post a Comment