Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 3 : Parents

Dear Mum and Dad

Although the chances are slim that you would ever encounter this site, I'd still like to write this to you, and hope that you still believe in me. This year, I did shit. I passed all of my half yearlies except Maths, which I failed miserably. Not only that, I didn't pass by much. They were all under 68%

Especially to my loving mother. I've disappointed you soo much, but I hope you would stop thinking that I don't care, because in truth I do. It's just my stupid habit that I grew up with. Same goes for dad. I know you hate it when I mention anything that involves a guy, or you give me the suspicious look when I say I'm going to a friend's house to study, or going shopping. Don't worry dad I have great friends and we all look out for each other. It's not like we're going to get molested or something (although that is possible) but that's why I always bring Roger along. Good for him too since he needs to go out as much as I do :)

Please stop worrying about me too much, I know that's your role as parents, and that you love me but yeaa.. I know I keep staying up too late, then waking up too early, then I become fatigue after school, then sleep too much, then get sick! XD But it's ok. Things are changing. My paths changing and for the first time, I have a good feeling it's going to work :) So lets just wait and see. I'll always continue to try my best, and for you mum, I'll try to dress more girly. . if I can =]

No comments:

Post a Comment