Monday, June 21, 2010

Anti Rape Axe

Did anyone know about this? I never. . until know.

Oh sorry.. I forgot.. reading that title you'd have no idea. It's a type of anti-rape condom..

It's a pretty good idea, and the rapist would deserve, also causing humiliation and excruciating pain, giving the victim time to escape. The only way to remove it is surgically, would of course notify the police that he is a rapist LOL. Google Wikipedia about. I told my mum about it =D and she said the government should fund it too. I don't think they do.. do they? Dunno. But very interesting invention by "iforgothername" Since we're all mature people reading this, I guess its alright to post this topic =]

If you still dont get it, or want to know how it works or the likes, google image it. dw it's safe

-came across this on facebook, one of the yr 12's post-

1 comment:

  1. ouch... but the rapist deserves every single inch of excruciating pain.

    ReplyDelete