Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 2 - Your Crush

Heeyy wassup _______ =]

This might sound kinda weird.. but oh well.. being honest in all my letters.

The first time I met you.. was AWESOME =] LOL I know you were very fascinating and interesting, so basically I couldn't keep my eyes of you. (I was stalking you around the house LOL)Just to let you know, you always brighten up my world when you say "hi" or when ever you talk to me. You're cool and smart, and have the greatest humor ever. You're kind, you play along to my random scenarios (rofls)you're hectic and you wear glasses!! (aweesome =]) Plus, you're always there to answer my questions, and there's stuff that you'd know how I feel cause we both experience it =D

Seeing you, getting to know you, asking questions, having you listening to my issues (haha lol) and finally talking to you, is awesome. Just by being the person you are, is why you I like you, and I don't think anyone can not like you >.<

Best of luck for your HSC, and I grant you the power to achieve your wanted results and continue to never give up :)

1 comment: