Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yay woohooo!!

After the meeting for VET course thingymabob, went to bonnyrig woolies to buy the "girl stuff" lol. I also bought a new set of highlighter (they always go missing..) and a new pencil case!! This time, I'm sticking my name on my highlighters like Kitty so I'd know who took them =]

Watched the last half of "Australia's got talent" omgomg.. the group Jak in the box was AWESOME!! they were doing beat boxing =]

ANYWAYS, back to hospo. I gotta clean my room cause Megan and Libby are coming over tomorrow to study.

Oh yeaaa... I looked under my bed.. and i found out i missed a MASSIVE spot.. of dog shit.. it was HORRIBLE! hahaha lol and further back I found my dog in a tight bundle.. here's an update on what she looks like.. since she's 1 =]

No comments:

Post a Comment