Saturday, May 1, 2010

-sigh- im pretty upset about the upcoming week. I'm only at school for 2 days..

On Monday and Tuesday I'm at mounties for preparation of starsearch, and on Friday I have the biology excursion. To make it more upsetting.. I have PDHPE all week! As in.. I'm missing out 3 classes!!! And there's ALOT to cover for pe, not to mention we're doing the bones and muscles part! The next topic that I'm actually interested in!! -sobs-

Also, I can't stop thinking about what that year 7 girl said about  2 people in the group. It drives me insane whenever that happens, and I can't stop it.. because when I'm thinking about my group, or anything that someone those 2 people are connected to.. it just comes and I get so fustrated =='

For starsearch, My dad, mum, and brothers are going. My grandma isn't because she thinks its stupid lol. Also, my mum is bringing along a 19yr guy that came over from Vietnam, and all he's been doing is studying. And my mum wants us (including my brother) to become friends with him lol.
                  To those that I have told them.. and only those may understand what im talking about:
                                               he's the one my mum was talking about lol

No comments:

Post a Comment