Wednesday, May 5, 2010

star search was enjoyable. It was too cold for my liking. I'm not gonna say much cause I'm in a bad mood. So if you guys want to know more about it, maybe libby can post some stuff here =]

Why am I in a bad mood?

I'm SICK. Bloody hell that always happens after an event! My nose is blocked, my throat hurts for unknown reasons, I hae the worse stomach ache ever (it started yesterday) and Im friggin cold.. man.. i was slowly getting better and now i started coughing so much my stomach hurts so bad and i run out of air =='

So yea.. stayed home today.. my dad told me to, my mum wasn't happy. But now im banned from entering myself in stuff like starsearch (good thing it was my last chance anyways lol) but yea.. Not allowed at ALL. BUT because of that.. my dad agreed on getting me a digital piano and getting lessons *grins*

I'll just tell you some stuff bout my performance.. it went fairly well. I made a mistake (as predicted) it was too obvious because it was like a gap.. even my dad noticed lol. Well.. as i walked out, my heart was POUNDING. I sat down.. my insides were shaking, and I look at Angela, and she was ready. SO i started.. omg.. together with the piano.. my heart was doubling its laps lol. I wanted to close my eyes.. to make it easier.. cause that what i do at home, but i was too scared that even if i close my eyes my fingers would slip.. so... i changed my view, from the keys, to the piano top, to the piano's insides, and to angela, and into space lol. My foot slipped once. I swore in my head :L it ended, not too badly too. walked backstage and we chatted bout that. I seriously regretted cancelling my solo now. Because.. after my performance.. my beating heart.. being onstage... the thrill.. it was exciting! lol it felt.. awesome afterwards your act seriously.. and i feel like i just wanna be out there again, but unfortunately wont happen, and probably never again xD

No comments:

Post a Comment