Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shopping Night!!

Ahhh... I haven't been shopping.. for AGES..

I was surprised.. because I limited my self to a maximum use of $100 only lol.. but turns out.. I used up to $200 lol..

Ok so mother's day is coming up yea? I bought my mum an early present.. well.. actually she picked it out herself cause I dunno what to get her, and I just paid. She chose boots lol. It was $90 but discounted to $60 - something.. and here's a pic =]


Also, my lil cousins BD is tomorrow (7th) but we're celebrating it Sunday, and we're going.. ICE SKATING!! xD I didn't know what to get him, so my mum said just give him a book lol.. but he likes games.. and they're too expensive, so I bought him 2 books lol.. and they're for young readers.. I was about to get him Cherub.. but then it if he got into he'd have to buy the rest himself.. soo.. just got him 2 goosebumps books =] Here's a pic.


AND FINALLY.. for myself lol.. I got a poncho for tomorrows bio excursion, some timeouts (lol) and 2 pringles (mmmm....) ALSO.. I got the rest of Ranger's Apprentice ( 5-9 ) soo.. on that whole series i spent.. around $100? for 9 books ==' OH WELL!! At least its awesome lol =] Here's a pic of my collection lol. [I dunno why it turned upside down.. can't change that lol]


umm for COokies BD I bought her.. LOTS OF DOG FOOD! xD around $20 worth lol that gets me 19 mini dog can thingos.. that one meal thing.

Oh there's still more to blog about. YUP my dad has 100% agreed to let me have piano lessons, also getting my hands on a digital piano myself.. and my parents will probably help me pay for the piano.. but now I just need to make up my mind, and I need other peoples opinions.
Mrs. Fante's lessons : 30mins for $30.
Janelle's piano teacher: 45mins for $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment