Monday, May 3, 2010

Star Search Practice

Mmm.. first day.. was.. AWESOME!!

OMG.. Roe's dancing was SIMPLY THE BEST! Man if you guys are coming, get ready for good entertainment lol. There.. maybe one... that well.. is OKAY.. but.. mmm.. yea..

ANYWAYS.. omg.. there's one vocalist that'll blow your brains away, she's TOTALLY TALENTED! As well as Angela xD

omg omg.. its a grand piano!!!! I've never seen one in real life.. and Now i get to play on it!! I was dreading that I had to use our electric piano.. but the teacher lets!! Its awweeeesome!!!! I .. just LOVE it lol. The first practice with Angela went really well.. but the second time.. I dunno what happened .. I just FORGOT where my fingers went.. and it sounded sooo OOFF lool. oh wells.. that was only because I tried not to keep my eyes 100% on the keys lol.

I'm sooo tired.. I have 3 hospo assignments due on wednesday.. and I'm worried about maths, pe and religion for half yearlies =[

Well.. goodluck everyone for studying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment