Thursday, February 18, 2010

another random post.

Last time i went shopping i bought food my dog.. i bought..
- MyDog : Prime beef kibbles
- MyDog : Beef & Liver 6x
- MyDog : Lamb Classic 6x
- MyDog : Prime beef 6x.


WELL i was stacking up the 6x ones.. and i dunno.. randomly struck me.. it looks pretty! :L With the big bag of kibbless behind and the 3 falvours in front, neatly stacked the way they sell individually in woolies.. just looks kool. it's like Cookie nearly has the whole collection. Apparently this is the only choice of canned food she'll eat. Other products she won't eat at all and will simply leave it. My dad bought like.. literallu nearly a HUNDRED last time.. of this jap branded stuff, and se didnt eat it.. so we re-sold it to someone else for the same price. it was cheap though.. like the can was 100g ea. and it only cost 90c. =]

I feel bad now.. i spend alot of money on Cookie so she gets the best of what she can lol. Not spoiling her though lol.. but its just.. i've never done this to any of my other dogs that i own. She's around 9 months now soo.. If she has a continously healthy and normal life, then she'll live for her due life span.. which is (for all dogs) 15yrs. Above that is extremely healthy (Like Alena's Dog) By then I'll be 30 years old. I hope she can stay that long =] I've never really kept a dog over a year and a half.. but.. yea so far very very good -thumbs up-

SORRIE LOL.Probably bored most of you guys.. reading stuff about doggie LOOL. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment