Sunday, September 5, 2010

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL DADS!!  XD


This morning, when my dad was moving the canaries cage outside for fresh air, a budgies flew/landed in the backyard!! So instead of leaving it there which would eventually lead to its death (They're house pets, used to being fed and cared for.. out in the open? plus my neighbourhood has HEAPS and HEAPS of cats =/ ) my dad took it in =D Literally.. he came towards it and just picked it up =] SO.. my dad came into my room and he was like.. "wow.. still sleeping.. not even gonna wake up for the budgie?" and.. I shot out of bed LOL Sooo I took a look at the budgie.. and it's a male!! Thankgod!! I don't really like females.. they're so nasty and agro lol. Males are more gentle and their bites aren't painful ^ ^  I took him in my room, clipped his wings and named him "Nano" He's currently sleeping on my laptop case under the piano. Hope he doesn't poop but thats a hope wasted LOL

Here's a pic :)  He's pretty old. Definately not young, and because he's an adult, I can't really make a precise guess.. he's age could range from.. 1-6yrs maybe.. or even more lol (They can live up to 25 years)

Hoping someone would go knocking looking for him. Would be nice to know he had a loving owner.

[EDIT] My bad!! He's pretty young! I think lol. I got confused because he's one of those types that doesn't have much pigment. =D A pied =] Oldest he could be.. might be a year old or less. I'll just wait and if he molts then he's definitely young >.< Also, his cere (the section above his beak where his nostrils are) are still kinda translucent.. so another pointer to him being young.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment