Saturday, March 5, 2011

:D

I should end this last post happily at least... hmm let's see..

Updates on quadsuit: I've searched all of the fabric stores in cabra and just as I expected, they don't sell fake fur. My only option is to buy them only. Approx 1yard of the fur i need, is approc $25 (excluding shipping..) No wonder why quadsuits uses up about $300-$500.. and they sell for 1.7k+ (Normal price would be 2k)

I have sent at least 10+ emails to different foam suppliers, and I found 2 that I like. One in bankstown, and another in Vic. Most likely, I'm going to get the one in Vic. They've sent me free samples of the foam and.. its perfecto!! :)

On another note, I had my first Friday parkour class from 6-8:40pm and it was THE BEST! I swear I'm gonna try to not miss another of the Friday classes. There was a total of 24 guys, and 3 girls (inclusing me) I don't really care about the amount of guys, because they're super friendly! And it's really helping me to boost my confidence and all, and they're pretty awesome and nice ;)

Summing up what happened last Thursday. Part of my group went movies but I couldn't go because I had a Birthday that I promised to go to, and besides, a friends birthday is more important than going out to watch movies with part of your group isn't it? And I wasn't the only one that didn't go so I don't see why some have the need to complain rofls :) Anyways. The cake was great! I think it was the yummiest cake I've ever eating, but damn the cream was too much for me xD It was pretty much what you can call perfect cream. I'm not much of a sweet tooth, and that cream was really nice. It wasn't sweet to the max, and it wasn't plain either, but in the end I had to give up on the cream, because there was just too much! =) After that, I went with Jess to livo. She told me she was going livo too, which is why I hitched a ride with her hehe. Took us 3 hours, to find the things I needed. I can't stop thanking her rofls. It was so hard to look for a plain black NORMAL t-shirt, and black track-like pants that is easy to move in! (With a bit of elastic at the bottom)

On that same day when I came home, I looked for my sport shoes for the next day.. only to find out (when I called my mum) that she chucked them in the bin.. O_O When she came home, she presented me with new shoes. Black ones. Nike. $90.. and it was a full sole.. those one-sole ones.. so its not like those sport shoes that are 2 piece and stuck together.. so these one were pretty suitable for parkour BUT, the sole was a bit too thick so it doesn't really give me the chance it "feel" what's under my foot xD But still, it's good xD

I can always buy the Feiyues.. but they're $50 O_O

AND here I shall be going. I do hope I might post some things in the future still.. at least once or two (then that'll be called temporary leave and not permanent) xD

Hmmm.. I feel bad posting what I did before... but oh well. Now some people will know that the whole time, they don't even know me, and they still don't actually :D

SO hungry. Gonna go finish off cleaning and adding stuff to my room, then back to study :)

1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's really the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than we do.

    (And actually, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING about "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    TAP this link to see if this quick quiz can help you discover your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete